Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chapter 1.2 - Strangers aren't Always Dangerous



Another quick chapter, put the first one and this one together, and you'd have a normal one! We left off with Rico inviting Susan over his "house".


Rico: "You're hotter than a humid swamp, baby."

Susan: *swoon*

Rico, that's gross. Go back to being cute.


Rico: *hugs Susan and makes cute face*

Yes, that's good.


Yay for first kisses!


I decided to zoom in a bit to make Susan disappear.

Today I learned that sims look weird while kissing. This is the only thing I learned today.

Some one help me.


Rico and Susan: *makes out*

Today I also learned, sims use tongue while making out.


Yep, sims look weird while kissing.

Ice Cream Truck: *photobomb*

Oh, and for clarity, I have Sims 3 Ambitions and Sims 3 Pets.


Rico: "Hey, will you leave Boyd Wainwright for me?"


Susan: "Of course I will leave my husband of 25 years because I have a crush on some stranger I met six hours ago! :)"

Sims logic is the best!


Rico: "Awesome."

His cute faces... too much... cutest sim I've ever made...
*explodes*


Rico: "Date me?"


Susan: "Of course!"

Yawn, boring relationship stuff. Let's have children now.


Rico: "Now get engaged to me moments after you just destroyed your family!"


Susan: "Of course!"


Rico: "Now marry me thirty seconds after you destroyed your family!"

Susan: "Of course!"

Sims logic is the best.


Both: *blink to ruin shot*


Rico had a wish, "Have First Woohoo with Susan". Yep, still wants the same thing he was after in the last chapter.


Susan: "This bed is comfy!"

Rico: "I'm getting woohoo! :)"


Wish fufilled. 

Babies next time? Expect it two days from now, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment