Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chapter 2.1 - Out with the Old, In with the New



Welcome to the first official chapter of generation two!


Cracker: "Sis, what's up?"

Muffin: "Nothing because I hate you."


Muffin: "Hey Tucker... Remember this?"


Tucker: "PIGGY!"

Sigh, old traditions indeed.


It's cute because they're best friends.

Muffin: "MY HAND IS TRAPPED INSIDE YOUR RIBS!"

Tucker: "Ha!"


Rico: "Hey, piggy!"

Floyd: "You're insane, old man."


Muffin: "So, how's about that toilet... Haha..."


Muffin's attempt at a joke didn't go over well with dad.


Rico: "Well what about..."

Susan: "I DON'T CAREEE."


Muffin: "Get away, evil person!"

Rico: "Says the insane grumpy person!"


Muffin: "Whatever, I hate you."

Their relationship is "disliked", no joke...


Cracker: "Frolicking free!"

Cracker is simply comic relief.


Cracker: "No! Uh... Gr..."

He's too kind-hearted.


Muffin is virtuoso, so guitar time!

Susan: "Photobomb time."


Cracker: "Woo, nice sis!"

Susan: "I still hate you, go away."


Floyd: "Rooooooooooo!"

Susan: "The things I put up with..."


Second sculpture, same thing though.

Susan: "I am not some hipster, who cares about originality?"

I'm working on the living room now for generation black, a very modern approach.

Rico: "You know, except for the retro TV."

Shut up, Rico.


This stray was dreaming about food... so sad...


And this one... food too? Depends on how much cats like to eat insects.


I plan to keep Rico and Susan's wardrobe beige for three reasons:

1. My game will crash if I try to change it.

2. I'm lazy.

3. Old traditions!

Muffin: "Dad's here, welp."


Muffin: "Goodbye, here's my plate."

She has a reason to hate Cracker from their childhood, why hate Rico?


Butt, butt, fish! Yep, getting Susan on fishing since her job needs it.


Rico's old portrait on the left, his newest on the right.

Now for Susan.


Purple? Why?

Rico: "Because she's my... uh, alien goddess!"

You mean you accidentally put a purple stroke and decided to roll with it?

Rico: "Maybe..."


Muffin: "Yawn, it's dad."


Muffin: "Dad, stop ignoring me!"


Muffin: "Ugh!"

Rico: "My insane little girl who hates me."


Only Rico can look like a supermodel while going to the bathroom.


Time for another old tradition.


Rico: "Stealing from rich people time! My favorite time of the day!"


Rico: "Hello officer!"

Officer: "Hello young man who seems innocent."

Is it ironic that a police officer is getting stolen from?


Rico is starting a new tradition. Instead of curtains, lights.


RICO I WAS JOKING STOP.

Rico: "Nope, new tradition!"


New house since Rico was eyeing another light.

Rico: "This one has lights in it too!"

Yeah, but ceiling lights. Do you plan to jump up, grab onto the ceiling light, and rip it out?

Rico: "Perhaps for the sake of tradition?"

Sigh...


He then proceeded to take a wall lamp.


I hate to say it, but those lights helped furnish the living room more.


Speaking of furniture, I bought a cat condo. I think you guys know what's next...


A new pet! Here name in the shelter was Pixel, so I just had to adopt her.


Cracker took a liking to her.


Muffin: "Get away from me, dad!"
Rico: "I just wanna talk to you!"


Rico: "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"

Muffin: "Ugh, okay, I'll tell you."


Muffin: "It's about Cracker and his little girlfriend. His girlfriend influences him to be so mean to me..."

Rico: "Hun, tell Cracker about how he makes you feel, I'm sure he'll understand."

Muffin: "Alright, I'll try..."

On an unrelated note,


Building a balcony, I have an idea!


Also unrelated, another gnome.

Aisha: "This yard sucks."

Gavin: "Agreed."

Lola: "I LOVE IT YOU HATERS."


Susan is done!

Great job Rico!
Rico: "Yawn, leave me alone with portraits now, there's no heir yet."

Now you must paint the animals.

Rico: "Groan."

You're supposed to make a groaning nose, not say it... You know what, nevermind.


Susan: "RICO HELP! MY HANDS ARE TRAPPED IN THE DOG!"

Floyd: "AHHHH"

Rico: "*facepalm*"


Cracker: "I see you grew up, heh..."

Belinda: "Mhm, yeah. When's the heir poll?"

After next chapter.

Belinda: "Ugh. I mean, haha yeah! Hi Cracker teehee!"


Cracker: "You make me so happy..."

Belinda: "Nice house..."


Cracker: "Kiss me, baby!"

Belinda (off-screen): "Ew... later."


On the other side of town, Susan gardening at the park and Tucker decided to randomly follow her and sleep.


Susan: "I still got it, hun."


New furniture, blah blah blah.


Pixel: "zzz..."

Rico: "She is getting fur on my counter and not using the 500 dollar cat condo we bought her."

Yep.

Rico: "Thought so."


Pixel: "I love you, counter."

Counter - 300 bucks.
Cat condo - 500 bucks.

Eh, better value?


Cracker has to sleep in the pet room since I'm still getting the upstairs ready.


Tucker is basically a gentle giant.

Rico: "Now am I done?"
Nope, Floyd next!
Rico: "Groan."

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A GROANING NOSE NOT SAY- - YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVERMIND.

Goddamnit Rico.


Rico: "Look at me, I'm a rebel!"

You placed a six dollar gold fish inside of an empty fish bowl in someone's house.

Rico: "Yep!"

Rico, the epitome of evil.


THIS IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.

THIS GLITCHY SCULPTURE BASE. I guess that's what I get for using cheats? It was just moveobjects to move the sculpting station. 

THERE IS NO WAY TO DELETE IT.


HERE IT IS. MY TWO GLITCHY SCULPTURE BASES IN FRONT OF A SUNSET.

I had to move them to way in the backyard. I hate them, even in front of a beautiful sunset.


 Susan: "WHOA THAT'S HUGE. Time for some thing heavy duty."


Bad. Ass.


Muffin: "Wish me luck Tucker, I'm gonna talk to Cracker about our problem."


Tucker: "Please kill Belinda."

Best friends. I'll leave it at that. Next time, heir poll and Muffin and Cracker finally talk!

1 comment:

  1. The "rich people" Rico stole from are not really that rich. Plus, that's the Roomies Household home. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090528230449/sims/images/a/ac/Roomies_House1.JPG Ya know, where Blair - Susan's first daughter - lives? I think she's the "policewoman".

    ReplyDelete