Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chapter 1.3 - Attention Seekers


Welcome back! I realized that I took a good blogspot name that some one could've used for actual more important sims related stuff.

Eh, whatever, time for randomness!



I heard the lullaby! (: We have to go fast with babies, Susan is an adult already.


I sold Susan's books in her inventory, "Game of Thorns" (lol I know) was 325 simoleons, and "Zombies? Zombies!" was 144. Susan, stop hoarding expensive books! >:U


Since I found out Susan is a Computer Whiz, I got her a computer!


By the way, here is her banner. 

She is a Computer Whiz Couch Potato who is a Snobby Genius. Also Workaholic.


Susan: "That's cute. You think that dinky ancient machine is suitable."

Hey, at least it's a computer, you snob! 

Susan: "Guilty as charged."

And she immediately got a wish to upgrade the computer afterwards.


Rico: "Yay... more autumn salad... because it's the only food we can make without a stove..."

Why aren't your pajamas rainbow?


There we go.

Rico: "While you're at it, add a stove?"

Maybe when we can afford it.


Rico: "MMM. AUTUMN SALAD JUST GETS BETTER EVERY TIME. *looks pissed*"


But after he went to sleep, he was cute again and started dreaming about their marriage. Aw!


Susan: "I like computers. :3"

I made her work at home, and she quickly filled her career bar, but she can't get a promotion until she goes into work. Boo!


Rico: "That computer takes all the attention off me... I MUST KILL IT."


I quickly sent him to work.

Rico: "Taxis. (:"


He's getting better.

Rico: "So, I styled your hair-"

Guy: "WOO! I LOVE IT."


Rico: "And with your shoes I-"

Guy: "YEAAAH WOO!"


Rico: "I'm so happy right now. :|"


Rico: "Still SO happy. :|"

Lady: "I love my hair now!"

He's getting better, but still not very happy. ):


Rico: "I will send rockets to my enemy's house... but first I must style this guy."


Rico: "Um, hello?"

Guy: "durrhurr..."


Rico: "This guy is awkwardly dancing. I'm styling other people. NOW."

I don't blame you, that guy is creepy.


CreepyLady: "Dat ass. ;)"

Rico: "Can I steal from her house?"
Nice to know he's faithful, and considerably evil!


Rico: "YES, I WILL STEAL HER... CURTAINS"

She's too poor to get stolen from, how dare she. >:I We need more rich people to steal from.


ButtLady: "Mmm, now I'm HOT."

Rico: "Don't look..."

I thought you were faithful!

Rico: "How can I help it?"


Susan, stop looking boring.

Susan: "I'm talking to my online friends, you wouldn't understand."

She's reverting back to a teenage girl.


Lady: "YOU MADE ME UGLY."

Rico: "Don't worry, you were before I styled you. Have you even looked in the mirror?"
Rico, cute and evil.



Lady: "FLOWERS. IGDNIHFP."

Rico: "Her despair made me happy!"

Yep, he got the Fiendishly Delighted moodlet.


Rico: "Work is fun. :)"
The evil guy who makes people ugly.

Next blockbuster film, come on Hollywood!


If you look in the background, I replaced the computer with a drafting table for Rico's fashion.

Susan: "Why is this chapter all about Rico?"
Well, you're going to be all boring and pregnant, Rico can still do stuff like working.

She looks so genuinely sad. ):



Susan spam time!

Susan: "Not while I'm naked. Get out."

Jeez, make up your mind!


Rico: "Stop taking pictures of my naked wife."

Alright, alright, jeez...


Susan: "Why is this here. Where is my computer."

I told you, you're going to be pregnant, Rico needs that for work.

Susan: "):"


I finally decided to start working on LTWs. Susan's is to be a Chess Legend, so here she is playing chess, for obvious reasons. I've never completed this LTW, and I don't think I will here since Susan is old already.


Susan: "I'm not old! And the guy on the other side is cheating!"

You say you're not old, I say you have alzheimer's.


I sent Rico to rich people's houses to work on his LTW, Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law, which is posessing 50 grand of stolen goods.

Rico: "HELLO LITTLE BOY."

Malcolm: "Hello mister!"

This is not a good scenario if you think about it. Luckily, Rico is happily married and not a pedo.


Tune in next time to see preggo Susan, and if Rico will stop stealing curtains!

I saw the page views on the blog peaked to 60. *dies*

I try to be funny, but don't worry, when there's more sims, more funny shenanigans! Thank you to every one who's reading!

1 comment: